Monday, July 27, 2009

A Solid Break Will Do Ya Good

I feel quite refreshed after this weekend. I'd just like to share some knowledge.

Writing is tough, I know. But pounding your head into your keyboard for hours on end won't get anything written. Sometimes, you just gotta go out and have some fun. Engage in your favorite form of debauchery. Have some sex... outdoors... or eat a doughnut. Whatever works for you.

I for one went to my favorite girl's birthday party. Won't go into details, but it was great... and appartly Singstar is easy to play when you're drunk. I know Fawna has a video of that shit somewhere too. lol.

But anyway, it's good to keep the good times rolling. Who knows, maybe you'll get an idea or two to pop out as you're eating that doughnut. Worked for me.

So go outside. Enjoy yourself, your writing will thank you.

1 comment: