Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Observations

Today, I just looked out my window. What a morning.

We have an old white dude in my appartment complex that never wears a shirt, and yells a lot. Well, the cops were here today for some reason, he's yelling at them and gets his ass kicked (and me missing it on camera... I'm dumb.)
About an hour later, I see the usual gaggle of Mexicans over near the street, just hangin out and listening to really loud, off key mariachi music and yelling Spanish gibberish.
Also at about that time I saw a little mouse by the next appartment. I trapped it with my hands and took it downstairs to a grassy area.
The parking lot has broken bottles all over it today. Must have been quite a party last night.
Little kids are pushing each other around in a shopping chart. It looks like "Jackass" was about to go down. I watched in anticipation. But no one went flying.
I went back to the apartment disappointed, looked in the cabinet. Apparently my roomate raided my god damn frosting I was going to use on my friend's birthday cake... and her birthday is today.

This might make a good story... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment