Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Language and Racism

My view on it is simply this. Write however you feel as right.

As someone who says "nigger" a lot. And has friends, white and black alike that say "nigger" a lot. Odds are, "nigger will turn up a lot in what I write. You don't know how often I'm bombarded with outrageous claims of being a Klan member and blah blah blah. Language and Racism

I just call them dumb niggers and move along. Because to put it simple. We're all racist. In fact, the whole idea of racism is just sily. It's based on streotypes... MOST OF WHICH ARE TRUE (We the blacks love our fried chicken and watermelon. It's just good, I'm sorry. Same with greens and kool aid.) And it's all extremely funny... once people learn to fucking laugh at their own damn selves.

My I repeat. Just do what feels right. If your character is a Christian, odds are they aren't picking up transvestite hookers on Halsted st. Or if your character is anything like me. Fire the shit missiles and WTF bombs.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That is so true! And it gives me another perspective on what I'm going through. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete